Item number: NGO-800
Uses: Acceptable for use on any external scar. NewGel+ Silicone Gel for scars is safe for use on children aged two years and older.
NewGel+E Advanced Formula Silicone Gel is a medical grade, fast drying, non-sensitizing silicone gel that reduces, flattens, and fades scars – both old and new.
- Enhanced with 1% of vitamin E to increase the softening and moisturizing effect
- NewGel+ Silicone Gel for scars is clinically proven to improve scar appearance.
- NewGel+E works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria) and hydration.
- Applied directly on the scar, NewGel+E dries quickly to form a thin, flexible, waterproof layer of silicone, creating a protective barrier with the ideal environment to manage and reduce scarring. Can be covered with makeup or sunscreen.
- Once dry, NewGel+ Silicone Gel can be covered with clothing, makeup or sunscreen.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: 0.5 ounce (15 grams)
Ingredients: Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)