Item number: NG-124
Uses: Designed for use after vertical incision technique or short incision technique breast reduction, breast reconstruction and breast enhancement
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Lollypops are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Lollypops offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars around the perimeter of or on the areola and down the vertical incision line. They can be worn under a post-operational bra or a standard bra.
- NewGel+ Lollypops work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two 6 1/2 inch x 2 7/8 inch (16.4 cm x 7.2 cm) breast lollypops
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing