Item number: NG-160
Uses: Designed for use on post-operative incision scars from Caesarean-sections (C-Section). The NewGel+ C-Section Strips will help keep your scar flat and soft while easing itching, tightness and pain. The soft silicone will also help cushion your scar and protect it from irritation and sensitivity caused by rubbing against your clothes.
Did you know? The C-Section Strips can also be used for thyroidectomy and hysterectomy scars.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ C-Section Strips are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ C-Section Strips offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the abdominal area. They can be worn beneath undergarments.
- NewGel+ C-Section Strips work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains two curved 8 inch x 2 inch (20.3 cm x 5.1 cm) c-section strips with fabric backing
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing