Item number: NG-164
Uses: Designed for use on post-operative incision scars in the abdominal area such as scars from Caesarean-sections (C-Section) and abdominoplasty (tummy-tuck).
So how exactly do NewGel+ beige silicone abdomen strips for scars work? Through a combination of sealing the scar from exposure, hydration, elevated skin temperature, and constant light pressure, results can be seen in as a little as three weeks. What’s the difference between our beige and clear backing? Our beige backing is thicker and more durable than our clear backing, while clear backing is thinner and more comfortable for the users. However, both are just as effective as the other and contain the same amount of silicone. Our silicone gel sheeting contains no latex and is made in the USA.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Abdomen Strips are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ Abdomen Strips offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars in the abdominal area. They can be worn beneath undergarments.
- NewGel+ Abdomen Strips work through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Clear backing is thinner and slightly more conformable than beige backing. Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains one 2 inch x 24 inch (5.1 cm x 61.0 cm) abdomen strip
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing