Item number: NG-101S
Uses: Acceptable for use on any external scar. Cut and trim to fit the scar site. Safe for use on children aged two years and older.
- Developed by doctors for use in hospitals and clinics, NewGel+ Sheets are specially formulated medical grade silicone gel sheeting, clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars – both old and new.
- NewGel+ strips offer a safe, effective, non-invasive method to manage and improve scars.
- NewGel+ strips works through a combination of occlusion (seals the scar from exposure to air/bacteria), hydration, elevated skin temperature and continuous light pressure.
- Positive results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks.
- Works on a wide variety of scars, both old and new.
- Beige backing is thicker and slightly more durable than the clear backing. Clear backing is thinner and more conformable. Both are equally effective and contain the same amount of silicone.
- Contains no latex.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Size: Each package contains four 1 inch x 6 inch (2.5 cm x 15.2 cm) strips
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Silicone Gel) with a Lycra (Spandex) backing